Where & What We Build
IT HAS BEEN A CONSTANT GOAL of our company to not only maintain our construction diversity, but to continually improve it. We have an extensive history of successes in all types of construction projects including:
- Tenant Improvements
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Warehouse and Distribution Centers
- Office Buildings
- Research and Development Facilities
- Laboratories and Clean Rooms (class 100,000 to class 100)
- Schools and Universities
- Churches and Religious Facilities
- Country Clubs, Resorts and Recreational Facilities
- Corporate Headquarters
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Centers, Stores, and Shops
- Business Parks
- Institutional Projects
- Federal Projects (DEA, FBI, Courthouses)
In addition to those categories listed above, we have completed many Specialty Projects that do not fall into a certain category. It is our proven mission and belief that “If you can draw it, we can build it."
This map represents more than geographical coverage. It also represents an organizational flexibility that enables us to build effectively and efficiently in any location, despite vast differences in weather, regulations, and local conditions. In fact, we’ve made contingency plans for everything from severe rainstorms to sandstorms, blizzards to tornadoes.
And, in the end, we’ve delivered – on-time and on-budget.
We don’t just build well. We also travel well. That’s why, for more than 50 years, owners and designers alike have found that we partner well.