INS Headquarters Anaheim, California
The original shell building was built in 1954 with three additions completed in subsequent years. This project included complete demolition and removal of the existing 60,000sf of tenant improvements. The construction provides facilities for immigration registration and orientation, records storage and processing, plus over 100 secure individual asylum applicant interview rooms.
Client: Manchester, LLC
Architect: Gene Cipparone Architects
Building Area: 55,000 sf